Help / FAQ
I have a message about WebGL not supported or I have display issues
- Check you have the latest version for your browser
- Check hardware acceleration is enabled for your browser
- Check WebGL is enabled for your browser
Open "Menu | Settings..." and search for 'hardware'. Ensure setting 'Use hardware acceleration when available' is enabled.
Open "Safari | Preferences...", select 'Security' and enable 'Allow WebGL' setting
Open about:config and check 'webgl.disabled' is set to 'false'
How can I improve the game performance on a Windows laptop?
- Plug-in your charger while playing to avoid Windows saving battery by lowering performance
- If you have an NVIDIA GPU, make sure it's being used by your browser (eg Chrome). Check this guide or this one.
- If you have an ATI/AMD Radeon card, open the Catalyst Control Center, go to Graphics > PowerPlay - Set Plugged In to Maximum Performance. Click Apply.
- To determine which GPU is actually being used, go there and look at "Unmasked Renderer". Alternatively, you can right-click the chrome.exe file and force a specific graphics processor within the menu.
- If you have no additional GPU but an integrated Intel GPU, make sure it's set to "Maximum performance" when Plugged In: open Intel Graphics settings, click "Power", "Plugged-In" and select "Maximum Performance" (check this guide for more details)
- Switch to a high-performance power plan when plugged-in, check this guide
- Close other tabs/applications that may consume CPU/GPU resources or internet bandwidth
- Prefer wired (ethernet) over wifi
Why is my progress not saved?
If you have not created an account, your progress is saved within your browser's local storage. Make sure cookies are not cleared when exiting.
- Do not use incognito mode, it clears cookies when you exit the browser.
- On iPad/iPhone, uncheck "Block Cookies" in Settings > Safari > Privacy & Security.
- Check for any privacy plugin that blocks or deletes cookies.
How do I restart my progress?